What is Healthier Tennessee?
Healthier Tennessee is a movement to encourage and enable us to improve our state's health. It's a call to come together as proud Tennesseans - citizens, employers, schools, and congregations. We believe that, as a community, we can reach our shared goal of a healthier state.
Getting healthier can seem like a daunting task, but one that we know we need to do. We all face our own hurdles like limited time, lack of energy, and not enough money. We understand. That's why we created Small Starts.
What are Small Starts?
- Health activities you can start today
- Easy and free
- Activities that will add up to big changes in overall health
- Provide tips, ideas and actions to help Tennesseans stay healthy together
What are the benefits?
- Make significant impact on the quality of life for Tennesseans
- Encourage employees and worshipers to take charge of their health
- Can be adapted for any size organization
- Help build a culture where Tennesseans support each other and hold each other accountable
- Lower healthcare costs over time
Check out the article posted in The Tennessean!
Please visit the Healthier Tennessee website by CLICKING HERE.